CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Hey YOU! This blog has posts written by many people...

Wanna write for this blog? Click Here

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Another Infamous Conversation...


The following conversation had detrimental effects. This is how it went down...



After a hefty meal during lunch today, Deepa decided to unwind by talking about random things...

Deepa: So Shubhra, During a Lunar eclipse, the earth comes in front of the moon and hence the eclipse... Right?

Shubhra: Why are you asking me this?

Deepa: Well, because...

Shubhra (Interrupting Deepa): Because what!? I don't want to discuss anything intellectual right now.

Deepa: How are eclipses an intellectual topic?

Shubhra: I just don't want to discuss anything intellectual after I have had a full meal.

Deepa: Then what Shubhra... Explain this, would you rather have us talk about you chewing your food?!?!


Shubhra and Deepa have not been on the same terms since...

9 comments:

hadu said...

oh hello !!!
what was this?

shubhra stop EATING TOO MUCH ... :p

hadu said...

we want you two in GOOD TERMS for this blog to last and have it functioning...

!!!!

Arranged? said...

Unfortunately, I don't know if that is going to be possible... Hearts were shattered after that lunch...

Arranged? said...

and just to clarify...

It is the earth's shadow that comes in front of the moon that creates the Lunar Eclipse... 8-)

sprakash said...

the blood from my head was travelling at a fast speed towards my stomach that needed energy to digest the wonderful lunch we had consumed!! I was not ready for using my brains ok!

sprakash said...

I mean am I the ONLY one who feels like taking a nap after eating good food and not worry about anything ...including the eclipse?

sprakash said...

um Deepa... that pic has copyright written all over it... let's not follow bollywood in this aspect of our blog.

The Brown Savage said...

I'm surprised Deepa knows what an eclipse is, or that she could even think about such an oddly intelligent question. Have I been wrong about my sister's intelligence?...Naw, she's just been watching "Heroes" a lot lately.

Chebu said...

"The Brown Savage"... Wow, reminds me of Maugli... I'm not gay, but that nickname sounds really cute (I have a different complimenting adjective in my mind, but I can't bring myself up to say it), don't get me wrong though.