CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Hey YOU! This blog has posts written by many people...

Wanna write for this blog? Click Here

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Ode to Heroes

I was never into Prime Time Drama. Being so used to Adult Swim, Simpsons and other pathetic sitcoms, I had no reason to get hooked to Drama shows. But then came Heroes...

Heroes, is a show that I got into last weekend. I had an entire Sunday to do nothing, so due to some convincing from my brother, I went onto to the NBC website and watched the entire 11 episodes and oh my god, it is the best show ever. I was amazed with the awesomeness that the series contained. Heroes is a show of SO many levels.

You can catch the episodes on http://www.nbc.com/heroes

5 comments:

xxjiangs said...

This is very nice blog. do you konw Mozilla Firefox web browser?I really loved it,I hope you may want to download and try. thank you.

Arranged? said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
durkhaima said...

I will NOT succomb to the idiot BOX!!!

Pri said...

Yeah Heroes rocks. Heres my take on it...well atleast my take on their sets and background actors.

http://bengloorgirlindenver.blogspot.com/2006/11/entertainment-update.html

Chirag said...

couldnt agree more! Heroes is really good...i Tivo'd all of them, but offcourse my dear sister had to delete them...GOSH!